Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Post 106...Spoiler Alert!

Since I have been getting bigger, I have been a bit pouty about my size. Nothing makes me feel fatter than outgrowing some of my maternity clothes! Although, granted, the clothes I'm outgrowing are the first and second trimester clothes. But still...

With our up and coming baby shower, I've been wanting to get a cute new dress to wear (since I can't fit in any of my other dresses at the moment!). So to cheer me up and spoil me just for fun, my husband, on a whim, took me out last night to go dress shopping and to go out for dinner! It was wonderful! Not only did I get a cute new dress for the baby shower, but he also bought me two new maternity shirts (tank tops since my body is running warmer the bigger I get and since we're coming up on summer...although you couldn't prove it by the weather!). And the best part was: everything was on sale! We got the two shirts and the dress all for less than what the dress alone was originally priced for! Afterwards, we went out for dinner and enjoyed some delicious Red Robin hamburgers (although I was good and ordered a veggie burger on whole wheat! Healthy points for the win! Ding!) and came home to cuddle on the couch and watch Netflix.

It was a wonderful evening!

Today, I got to go to the store and pick out some new jewelry to wear with my outfit for the baby shower! I went to Target and got a cute new bracelet and a flower pin for my hair. I'm gonna look like one cute mama!

I have said it before and I'll say it again: I love my husband dearly!!! He is so beyond good to me! I don't know what I would do without his loving spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment