Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Post 77...Amburgers and Wootbeer

Nothing beats a big juicy cheeseburger with everything on it! Onions, tomato, lettuce, pickles; everything piled high on a deliciously fatty hamburger, blanketed in a soft melty layer of cheese. Just like the last pregnancy, the cravings for cheeseburgers has returned! Obviously this child takes after my husband's taste buds. Although, Sunshine has me craving chocolate more than Joey ever did. When I was pregnant with Joey, chocolate was of little interest to me. But with Sunshine, my long-standing sweet tooth has obviously been passed on.

Last night, my husband brought home hamburgers for dinner. He left the room for just a quick moment, and when he returned, he started to laugh. There I sat on the couch, my cheeks puffed out like a chipmunk and some sauce smudged on the corner of my mouth as I hungrily devoured my hamburger. For a moment, I paused, looking up at my husband with an embarrassed smile, my cheeks swollen with food. "I take it the hamburger is satisfying your craving?" he laughed. I nodded vigorously and went straight back to inhaling my dinner.

Is it bad that even typing this makes me want another cheeseburger?....

No comments:

Post a Comment